Gas Explosion In Sydney Restaurant |
Connect with us

Gas Explosion In Sydney Restaurant

Australia

Gas Explosion In Sydney Restaurant

At least two people are suffering burns to their faces after a gas explosion at a restaurant in Waterloo.

The gas explosion happened at about 6.30pm Saturday night at a Chinese restaurant on the corner of Potter Street and Gadigal Avenue.

A 35-year-old man suffered burns to his arms and face and was rushed to St Vincent’s Hospital, according to Sydney Morning Herald.

At least one person has been injured at a gas explosion at a restaurant in Waterloo (pictured)

A 29-year-old man has serious burns to his face and right arm and was rushed to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.

Six fire trucks are on scene and have the blaze under control.

However there are road closures at Lachlan Street, Waterloo,between South Dowling Street and Bourke Street.

More to come.

A fire has also broken out in the same location, with reports of roads closed in Waterloo
The gas explosion happened about 6.30pm Saturday night at a Chinese restaurant (pictured)

Source

Comments

comments

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top
Share on Facebook